Wednesday, December 9, 2009

December 9, 2009

You will notice that I skipped a day. I believe that I will start to skip days now; otherwise this journal will be infinitely long before it is all said and done. I also have a feeling that as Christmas approaches I will have less and less time to journal. I will do my best to pick the most important days and give all of the juicy details, especially days that I have doctors appointments and that I hit milestones. With that being said, on to the writing!!!

Today Craig and I got ourselves up extra early (5ish) to head to my endocrinologists for an “emergency” appointment. With my thyroid problem, I needed to immediately have my blood tested and have an increase in my dosage of Synthroid. My doctor, Dr. Miller, be came the first person who hear about our good new! (Other than a scheduler who I called on the phone to set up the appointment). Dr. Miller was happy to see us and was a sweet heart about the whole thing. She even agreed to run a blood test to check to see if I was indeed pregnant as well. One great step in the right direction. We were told that we would get a phone call with the results the following day.

No comments:

Post a Comment