Sunday, August 1, 2010

July 27, 2010

Dear Juliet,

July 27, 2010

Tomorrow I will officially be 40 weeks pregnant with you! That means after tomorrow, I have one week left until your due date! They say that first time moms generally go over due so, we shall wait and see! I am still working full time, which is keeping me quite busy, and tired!

I am hoping that you come soon, I am too excited! Your daddy and I can feel and watch your move your legs and knees all around. I can even tell when you are moving your arms, and can watch my belly move as you practice breathing and sucking. You are still getting the hiccups every day about 5 times! I wonder if you will have the hiccups often after you are born.

My belly has stretched to the max to accommodate your growth. I can now watch the little pink lines, stretch marks, worm across my belly a little bit further every day. I hope you come soon, they are not comfortable, and I am guessing that you are not either! I can only imagine how smooshed you must feel in there now! Our guess is that you are probably over 8 lbs already. At our 37 week appointment we had an ultrasound that said you were already 7 lbs. The lab technician told us that you already had lots of rolls, and a full head of hair! You were very healthy then, and that was three weeks ago! I can only imagine your cute little rolls and chubby cheeks now!

We can wait to meet you in person! It should be any time now!

Love,
Mama

No comments:

Post a Comment