Saturday, February 20, 2010

The list:


So, while I was busy being a hermit/blob/monster this past week Craig and I did actually get some things accomplished for the little shrimp! Here is a brief list of some of our goings on.

- Chair rail in nursery cut and installed.

- Paint for nursery picked out and purchased...yet to paint.

- Bassinet/Moses basket for bedroom ordered and received.

- Gave the Moses basket to my dad so he can craft a wooden stand for it that will be tall enough for our giant bedside. Will it rock? Will it roll? I have no idea yet.

- Created and printed the baby shower invitations and inserts for the shower my parents will be hosting.

- Crib assembled and mattress installed (the mattress was a sweet, sweet Valentines day surprise from my hubby).

- Two cloth diapers sewn from a great pattern!

- Soft toy block sewn from scraps. It has numbers, colors, textures and shapes on it.

- Picked up a baby carrier for Craig to use that can be worn in front or back, and will allow the baby to face out or towards you. It looks very manly. A must if your going to be a "cool" dad. ;-)

That is all I can think of for now... except a lot of baby growing but, I really don't have a choice in that! All I can do is sit back and enjoy the ever more frequent kicks and punches!


"Behold, children are a heritage from the Lord; the fruit of the womb is a reward..." - Psalms 127:3

No comments:

Post a Comment