Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Tiny Baby Clothes!


Tonight I finally gave in. I bought some baby clothes! Old Navy had their clearance marked an additional 50% off the lowest price. It was too good not to snag a few deals! I picked up most everything for around $1 which was quite amazing. I think the pack of socks I bought was the most expensive thing I came home with! :-) I tried to keep it all reasonable and even ended up with quite a bit of 6-12 month stuff, knowing that our child will likely be tall and will grow into it super fast! I even found a few cute cold weather things for 6-12 month knowing that our baby will be that age this coming winter. Oh, and since we don't know the gender yet, all of it is neutral! Yay for future hand me downs! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment