Welp, I am still pregnant but, not for long!
This weeks dr's apointment was good. My blood pressure was slightly elevated but, everything else was normal....or as normal as could be expected! Yay! I was not checked this week for progress mainly I think because the office was super busy. My dr. asked if I really wanted to be (and if I though there was a reason) but, I declined. I will just wait and try not to drive myself crazy with not knowing.
TMI ahead! Watch out!
On to other great news! I have lost my mucus plug! Wooo! Some, or all, I don't know. Glad to be that much closer to the end. I hope it means that labor is right around the corner rather than a few weeks away. I would like to think it will be sooner (as would most women). I have definitly been feeling more "crampy" too. Lots of pinching and cervical pains. Not just plain old braxton hicks any more! My hips feel like they are coming apart too! :-)
I would like to say that this will be my last pregnancy post but, who knows! If it is, the next post will hopefully be my labor story and pictures of Juliet. Yay!
God is awesome!
Say a prayer for me please!
No comments:
Post a Comment