Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Your not cool unless you pee your pants.

It's true. Only cool people pee their pants...and maybe those who are pregnant.

It all started with a little sneeze (my sickness/cold/allergy thing has not gone away)caused by who knows what. I blame it on the ultra-high pollen count. The level today was 3,841 grains per cubic meter. The scale really doesn't even go that high. Low is 0-20, moderate is 21-100, high is 101-1000, and very high is 1,000+. I guess today we fall under the category called "freakishly high."

Back to my point. It all started with a little sneeze. I usually just hold my belly, because it hurts to sneeze now, when I feel one coming on. I followed typical procedure and did just that. Only to my surprise instead of pain, I felt myself pee my pants. I hate to admit that it was not just a drop or two. I really peed my pants. Bummer. At work too mind you. Thank heavens that it was the very end of the day. I mostly just laughed to myself, told my co-worker, who laughed and informed me that I would forever be blessed with a weaker bladder. Even after the shrimp. Wonderful.

Dear shrimp. I love you so much that I will pee my pants for you. I am just that cool.

No comments:

Post a Comment