For the last couple of days I have been enjoying the crazy amount of movement that is going on in my belly. The shrimp still has enough room to do all kinds of acrobatics and is large enough to really make some "waves" when doing so! Such a neat/weird experience. So far, it is relatively painless unless I get a kick or punch somewhere like my bladder or cervix. Not comfy.
Yesterday, and the day before, I got to experience a new sensation in the acrobatics department. The shrimp managed to get him/her self pressed all the way against the outside of my abdomen. Resulting in a large, rock hard bump. At first I just thought it was a braxton kicks contractions but, when I pressed on the other side of my abdomen it was soft. It was definitely a head or buns or something. What it was exactly, I guess I will have to wait until the shrimp gets bigger to experience. For now, it is just neat that I believe I know the approximate size of the babies head... or buns....either of which I am sure is super cute!
On to other news, things are really coming along in the nursery. We have many of the pieces of furniture in place and much of the decoration (frames, shelves, and all hangings) as well. We just have not made the time to hang things up. I think we are going to affix all of the furniture to the wall first (so that it can not be tipped by a climbing shrimp). We are also having to cover up and hide away many of the things that could give away the baby's gender. Hehehe. Sneaky I know.
No comments:
Post a Comment