I have been doing a decent job keeping on top of all of the sewing projects that I want to get done for the baby, before the baby arrives. I am glad that I still have the motivation to want to get a lot of sewing accomplished. It seems though that I have the desire to sew every project under the sun EXCEPT the most important one. The diapers.
I have all of the fabric and notions cut out for five diapers sitting on my dining room table, along with my sewing machine, and STILL have yet to sew them. The hard part is finished (the cutting out of everything). The sewing is the fun part and I just can't seem to do it. I have sewed baby shoes, and all sorts of things over the last couple of days. I even picked up the fabric to sew mittens, hats, and a winter cover for the baby carrier. Obviously my priority is not the diapers. I need to make a promise to myself. I will not sew anything else until I get these five diapers finished. After that, the sky is the limit!
...maybe I will sew them tonight because I really want to sew another blanket....or maybe a hat... or.....
Really I just need to keep sewing diapers. :-(
No comments:
Post a Comment