Friday, December 4, 2009

December 4, 2009

I had a much easier day of work. Only the occasional adrenaline rush as I thought about the news slipping. I felt fairly well and back to myself (except for the increasingly sore breasts). I did notice a little bit of nausea now and then but, nothing I would not be able to handle. My abdomen did not feel like it had a giant knot, just sore with the occasional cramps that I was getting used to. I assumed at this point the cramps were just ligaments getting ready to be stretched for the next 8 months.

Katie picked me up from work today. Another difficult “get together.” It would have been easy to just have blurted out the information and make her swear not to tell anyone. I was good though. No slips. Nothing. Not the whole evening we spent together. I didn’t even leave a fraction of a thought. I was getting used to telling people that I was on my period this week. I even felt like complaining about my cramps was legit. I did have cramps…just not for the reason I led to believe. Sneaky? Yes. Wrong? Yet to be determined.

No comments:

Post a Comment